WinProp is a powerful tool for the wave propagation and radio network planning. WinProp includes sophisticated wave propagation models for various scenarios (incl. rural, urban, indoor, tunnel) and network planning modules for almost all air interfaces. The propagation models are valid in a wide frequency range including all relevant frequency bands of the mentioned air interfaces. Simulated and measured antennas can be considered in the environment simulation. WinProp is perfectly suited for automotive applications. This course is intended for participants with no or minimal previous exposure to WinProp. It is mainly for automotive applications, but users who would like to learn about the basics and workflow of WinProp would also find the first half of the course very helpful.
Goals and Objectives:
- Conduct a propagation analysis in an urban scenario
- Carry out a virtual drive test for antenna evaluation
- Utilize time variance
- Identify uses for an automotive RADAR
- Utilize MIMO in Network Planning
- Utilize MIMO through Post Processing