offers highly accurate and fast wave propagation models as well as
radio network planning modules for almost every standard (cellular incl.
5G, LTE, WiFi, broadcasting, TETRA, etc.). Based on this WinProp is
ideally suited for the radio coverage planning in arbitrary scenarios,
the network roll-out and optimization, the comparison of deployment
concepts, the evaluation of installed antenna performance, the
co-existence analysis of radio networks and for IoT deployments.
course is aimed at users who are interested in learning about WinProp’s
workflows for outdoor propagation modelling, virtual flight test, and
virtual drive tests.
content of this course builds on the content of the “WinProp
Introduction and Advanced Indoor Propagation Modelling” course. It is
highly recommended to first complete this introductory course.
- Introduction to Outdoor RF propagation modelling
- Introduction to compact antenna design
- Antenna design and placement on drones
- Example1: Virtual fight test of drones in urban scenario
- Example 2: Radar and drone detection in urban scenario
- Introduction to virtual drive test applications
- Example 1: V2x communication
- Example 2: ADAS MiMo sensors detection