This is an introductory course for using AcuSolve for CFD analysis. A combination of lectures and exercises will familiarize students with pre-processing, analysis setup and results visualization.
- A basic knowledge of Fluid Mechanics or CAE Analysis
- Access to HyperWorks 2020 applications and solvers
Goals and Objectives:
- Introduction to CFD analysis
- Understanding the Acusolve workflow in the HyperWorks interface
- Define boundary conditions and convergence
- Create and run steady, turbulent, incompressible, isothermal, flow, conjugate heat transfer, and transient problems