Altair SimSolid is a structural analysis software specifically designed for rapidly changing design processes. It eliminates geometry simplification and meshing, the two most time-consuming and complex tasks to perform in traditional FEA. SimSolid enables the analysis of complex non-simplified CAD assemblies in seconds to minutes without meshing. This modular introductory series demonstrates the solution of one problem in Altair Simsolid each week. Thus, during the series, we give an overview of the many possibilities available in SimSolid. Participation is free of charge.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: User Interface + Modal Analysis
- Module 3: Linear Analysis
- Module 4: Non-Linear Analysis
- Module 5: Dynamic Analysis
- Module 6: Thermal and SimSolid news
- Module 7: Inspire/SimSolid Solver