All events in Inspire Introduction
Altair Inspire is an easy to use concept design software that generates the lightest weight designs earlier in the product design process and at the same time helps eliminate structural design problems. Whether you are trying to reduce the weight of an existing structure or designing a completely new structure, Altair Inspire can help every designer and design engineer quickly create dramatically lighter, optimal structures. This product is addressed to engineering leaders seeking to reduce product development costs and improve development time, product Engineers needing to make better design decisions, and simulation specialists who don’t use CAD but want to create and modify geometry.
Goals and Objectives:
- Understand how to incorporate Altair Inspire into traditional design processes to efficiently create optimal designs
- Setup and perform structural analyses using two main solvers: OptiStruct and SimSolid
- Create and modify quickly the geometry to correct or simplify the model
- Perform optimization analyses to improve Topology, Topography, Gauge, Fastener and Lattice
- Use the PolyNURBS tool that allows to trace over optimized results with precision, ease and efficiency