All events in OptiStruct Structural Dynamics
OptiStruct offers a variety of options for calculating and optimizing structural oscillations and vibrations. In this course, the theoretical basics for linear dynamic analyzes are discussed and then concrete examples for harmonic excitations, shock excitations and random excitations are discussed and calculated.
Further focal points include modal participation and a focus on techniques for reducing computing time, e.g. with dynamic super elements.
OptiStruct for linear analysis
Goals and Objectives:
- Introduction to the theory of dynamic systems
- Determination of eigenmodes and frequencies
- Vibration calculations in the frequency range (frequency response)
- Vibration calculations in the time domain (random response)
- Creation and use of dynamic Super elements to reduce computing time
- Evaluation and system understanding (modal participation, energy considerations, sensitivity analyzes)
|Product Suite||Language||Region||Date||Time||Room||Seats available||Status||Sign-up period||Options|
|HyperWorks||German||Europe/Africa||May 31, 2022 - June 1, 2022||3:30 AM - 9:30 AM||Online(Room details)||33||Booking open||Before May 30, 2022 4:00 AM America/Detroit||Register Now|