All events in Activate Introduction
Activate is a 1-D block diagram, Multiphysics simulation environment enabling the modeling of signal based and physical based systems. This course will introduce the user to creating models using signal block libraries and running those models.
Goals and Objectives
- Create models using the large signal-based block library
- Generate models using the Modelica based physical block library
- Setup and run mixed models containing both signal and physical based blocks
- Perform co-simulation with MotionSolve MBD models
- Create superblocks and associated superblock setup