Blog entry by Tania Paul
- Application (Classic vs Data Prep Studio): Classic & Data Prep Studio
- Level of Difficulty (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced): Intermediate
- Skills/Features Tested: Standard Trap, Append, Analyze
- Systems of Record: Fiserv Premier
- Estimated Time to Solve: 15 mins
- Exercise files required are attached Below;
- IES 3002-001 Memo Post Transaction Report.txt
You are a Bank Operations Analyst at a Financial Institution and your Manager has asked you to perform some analysis on the Memo Transactions based Activity in the IES 3002-001 Memo Post Transaction Report.txt your Fiserv Premier Core Banking system.
You are asked to answer the following questions;
- How many accounts had exceptions?
- How many accounts had more than 5 Memo transactions?
- Which Branch had the most number of Memo transactions?
- Please upload your answers below in the comment section for the exercise
- A Video Answer to the question will be published within 7-10 days on the Monarch Succcess Plan page in the 'Monarch Exercises' section.