HyperLife is an easy-to-learn, fatigue analysis software developed on a solver-neutral framework. It provides a comprehensive toolset for durability analysis, directly interfacing with all the major finite element analysis (FEA) results files. With an embedded material library, HyperLife enables prediction of fatigue life under repetitive loadings experienced in a wide range of industrial applications.
This training will focus on high cycle, low cycle and factor of safety approaches in the time domain under uniaxial and multiaxial loadings.
• Basic knowledge of FEA (recommended)
Goals and Objectives:
• Identify key aspects of the fatigue process
• Differentiate between high cycle and low cycle fatigue analysis
• Use Uniaxial and Multiaxial (critical plane) methods
• Conduct a factor of safety analysis