Altair SimSolid is a structural analysis software developed specifically for rapidly evolving design processes. It eliminates geometry simplification and meshing, the two most time-consuming and expertise-extensive tasks done in traditional FEA, enabling the analysis of fully featured CAD assemblies in seconds to minutes without meshing. In this course, users will dive into the usage and possibilities of SimSolid by giving information about the operating method and then working on exercises with different models and problems.
Goals and Objectives:
- Identify key aspects of Altair SimSolid
- Utilize processing for design geometry and connections
- Employ loads and boundary conditions
- Setup problems, such as Modal Analysis, Structural Linear Analysis, Structural Nonlinear Analysis, Dynamic Analysis, Thermal Analysis
- Utilize post-processing and design studies