You are viewing as a ‘Guest’. Your progress will not be recorded.
One of the most often requested advanced topics in HyperWorks is a class on the scripting layer incorporated in the HyperWorks suite of desktop applications (HyperMesh, HyperView). This class has been developed for someone new to Tcl/Tk but familiar with programming. The class is fast-paced, hands-on, and focused on the basic tools to get you up and coding quickly.
Good working knowledge of HyperMesh,
No TCL programming knowledge is required, but participants need to have a programming background in programming or scripting language (e.g., C/C++, Fortran, Python, etc.) Goals and Objectives:
- Discover the TCL basics
- Learn how to create scripts from HyperMesh journal file>
- Interact with HyperMesh Solver Templates/Entities>
- Define interactive parametrized sessions in HyperView/HyperGraph
- Complete HyperView/HyperGraph automation with TCL and HWC commands
- Add scripts to the environment
- Scheduled Seminars