Sign-up for Design of BLDC Motor - Theory and FluxMotor Aspects
Ideally to follow FluxMotor introduction.
- Basic Laws: Magnetic forces, Magnetic Energy, Amper Laws … etc. will be seen in this chapter.
- Getting Started: Description of rotating machines, Workflow on FluxMotor, and explain the different parts like Materials and Motor catalog. Help & Documentation, and Assumption with FluxMotor.
- Magnetic Materials: Magnetic characteristics, of lamination and Magnet, losses in magnetic circuit and link to FluxMotor.
- Initial Design: Motor Factory in FluxMotor, proposed design process from Specification and intial design considerations.
- Winding & MMF: Electrical Circuit, Winding Terminology, Winding Factors & Families. Magnetomotive Forces & Rotating Field creation.
- Tests & Park Model: Explaining FluxMotor tests like cogging torque & Back EMF. Park Model, and Power Balance.
- Issues of Rotating Machines: Briefly on Thermal constraints & NVH.
- Example of Designing New SPM Motor From Scratch.
- Product Suite
- Europe/Africa, Asia Pacific
- GoTo URL
- Click here to confirm your registration.
- Registration Link
- Registrater Now
- Seats available
- Sign-up period
- Before October 22 2023, 3:30 AMTimezone: America/Detroit
- Event booking
- Booking open
- Training Manager
- Global Tech Team Training
This class meets for 3 hours each day for 4 days.