Inspire for Polymer Extrusion Analysis
The Altair Inspire for Polymer Extrusion Analysis course helps users understand the concept of the tool and get the details for performing polymer extrusion simulations. After the first stages and a guide through the interface options, the course focuses on the most common processes in the extrusion industry.
Goals and Objectives:
- Understand how to incorporate Altair Inspire for Polymer Extrusion Analysis into traditional design processes to efficiently analyze and validate the design of extrusion dies and process.
- Indicate flow volume, inlet, profiles, materials according to design preferences, setup the extrusion tooling deflection and the calibration process.
- Analyze results regarding polymer extrusion process, tool deflection and calibration to discover the process feasibility
- Understand how to avoid typical extrusion defects.
- Analyze typical results such as residence time, polymer viscosity, temperature and many others
|Product Suite||Language||Region||Location||Event status||Seats available||Sign-up period||Session times||Rooms||Altair Instructor||Session status||Actions|
|Inspire||English||Europe/Africa, Asia Pacific||Online||
||15||Before , Timezone: America/Detroit||, - , Timezone: America/Detroit||
||14||Before , Timezone: America/Detroit||, - , Timezone: America/Detroit||