The two training sessions take place on two individual days; each session will last for 2.5 hours
Goals and Objectives:
- The student will be able to write functioning scripts in OML for scientific computing.
- The student will have an understanding of how to visualize data in Compose.
- The student will know how to build a data bridge between OML & Python, and will be aware of the potential for handling CAE data in both languages.
- The student will be able to migrate existing script from other scientific computing tools into Compose.
- The student will be aware of Compose Notebooks and their potential as a tool for sharing documents with embedded scripts in them.
|Session 1||Session 2|