In this class, users will learn how to navigate through the Compose GUI, they will learn the basics of Open Matrix Language (OML), the main language in Compose and how to use Python in Compose to leverage its custom libraries.
The two training sessions take place on two individual days; each session will last for 2.5 hours
Goals and Objectives:
- The student will be able to write functioning scripts in OML for scientific computing.
- The student will have an understanding of how to visualize data in Compose.
- The student will know how to build a data bridge between OML & Python, and will be aware of the potential for handling CAE data in both languages.
- The student will be able to migrate existing script from other scientific computing tools into Compose.
- The student will be aware of Compose Notebooks and their potential as a tool for sharing documents with embedded scripts in them.
|Session 1||Session 2|