Embed – Getting Started
This class is suitable for inexperienced users who want to learn how to use Embed or for experienced users that want to extend their knowledge in certain areas.
For inexperienced users we recommend you attend sessions 1 and 2. For experienced users we recommend you investigate topics discussed in sessions 3, 4, and 5.
These are the sessions being part of that series:
- Session 1: Embed - Getting Started
- Session 2: Embed - Introduction to Embedded Development using the Arduino Uno
- Session 3: Embed - State Charts
- Session 4: Embed - Advanced Features
- Session 5: Embed - Firmware Development using the Texas Instruments F28069M
Basic understanding of block diagram models is recommended.
Goals and Objectives:
- GUI – Simulation Setup and Control
- Blocks – Producers, Consumers, Variables
- Data Types and Conversions
- Plot Block features
- Continuous, discrete, hybrid system modeling
- Diagram Levels and scoping of Variables
- Compound Block – Basic features