Embed – Advanced Features
This session is part of a five-class series but can also stand by its own.
These are the sessions being part of that series:
- Session 1: Embed - Getting Started
- Session 2: Embed - Introduction to Embedded Development using the Arduino Uno
- Session 3: Embed - State Charts
- Session 4: Embed - Advanced Features
- Session 5: Embed - Firmware Development using the Texas Instruments F28069M
Prerequisites:It is recommended to have attended the Embed – Getting Started and the Embed – Introduction to Embedded Development using the Arduino Uno sessions beforehand.
Goals and Objectives:
- Distance Sensing using Ultrasonic Sensor
- Interrupts – Measurement of Time, Measurement of Distance
- Adding Arduino Libraries to Embed Models
- Compound Blocks – Do Loop, While Loop, Enabled Execution
- Adding Models to the Embed Toolbar
- Additional Blocks and Methods – Rising Edge Detector, Falling Edge Detector, One Shot, SR Flip Flop, Pulse counter, Buffer Block, FFT, Plotting Vectors, 1D, 2D, 3D Map Blocks, Bit Packing and Unpacking, Event Log and Display.