The Altair Inspire Mold course introduces users to injection molding simulation via the Inspire platform interface. After a review of the molding process and a guide through the interface options and functions, the course focuses on setting up the molding simulation and modeling the feed system and mold components (vents, cooling lines, inserts, & mold block).
Goals and Objectives:
- Know how to use Altair Inspire Mold to:
- evaluate gate locations,
- assess if the part can be molded (pressure & clamp force),
- identify air traps, weld lines, sinks, and other potential defects.
- Construct a feed system, cooling lines, mold inserts, and a mold block.
- Know how to setup and launch an analysis with the detailed solver
- Know how to create and edit a user defined material for molding.
- Analyze results such as fill time, pressure, temperature, Fiber Orientation, and many others
|Product Suite||Language||Region||new_Suite||Event status||Seats available||Sign-up period||Session times||Rooms||Facilitators||Session status||Actions|
||8||Before , Timezone: America/Detroit||, - , Timezone: America/Detroit||
Showing events form last 30 days – show all