SimLab Drop Test and Impact Analysis
In this course, users learn to model and simulate Impact Analysis and Drop Tests with Altair SimLab and with its integrated solver for explicit finite element simulation, Altair Radioss.
General knowledge about SimLab. Ideally attended the SimLab Introduction Course.
Goals and Objectives:
- Aspects of typical impact problems include:
- Quick/automated modeling of assemblies for Drop Test
- Creation of a Mesh suitable for explicit analysis, including assembly and defeaturing
- Quick and detailed setup of Drop Test and Impact Tests
- Basic Material Laws and Contact Types
- Rigid walls, rigid bodies, kinematic conditions, contacts
- Defining the solution parameters, running and evaluating the solution
Showing events form last 30 days – show all