Radioss for Composite Analysis
RADIOSS has established itself as one of the most important non-linear FEM programs worldwide and is used in the automotive, aerospace and mechanical engineering industries. With many material and failure models, fully automatic contacts and a large number of functions, practical tasks such as crash, impact and forming problems can be solved.
This training provides introductory information for users in the field of composite material modeling. Using a large number of exercises, important and new functions are discussed and practiced.
HyperMesh, HyperCrash and RADIOSS basic knowledge
Goals and Objectives:
- Theoretical basics of composite materials, basic modeling
- Material models and material characterization from test data
- Failure modeling (e.g. delamination etc.)
- Draping simulation and mapping
- Visualization and interpretation of the calculation results