Goals and Objectives:
Introduction to Polyurethane foaming
- Background, Theory, Applications, and Market.
Get started with:
- Learn about Altair Inspire PolyFoam
- Understand accessibility of ribbons, model browser, property editor and other user-interfaces.
Learn how to create and modify geometry.
Learn how to setup models:
- Foam part selection, type of material, temperature.
- Nozzle path and selection
- Learn about additional tooling components like Velcro, mold, vents…
Learn how to setup process parameters and run simulations with specific meshing criteria.
Analyze results stages Injection, Foaming, and Criterion:
- Results such as Temperature, Pressure, Head ID, Material ID, and many others.