HyperLife is an easy-to-learn, fatigue analysis software developed on a solver-neutral framework. It provides a comprehensive toolset for durability analysis, directly interfacing with all the major finite element analysis (FEA) results files. With an embedded material library, HyperLife enables prediction of fatigue life under repetitive loadings experienced in a wide range of industrial applications.
This training will focus on weld assessment (spotweld and seamweld). The HyperLife specialized module (HyperLife Weld Certification), dedicated to regulation based seamweld assessment will be covered as well.
• Basic knowledge of FEA (recommended)
• Basic knowledge of Fatigue Analysis
Goals and Objectives:
• Spot weld fatigue using Rupp method
• Seam weld fatigue using Volvo method
• Static and Fatigue assessment based on norms and guidelines: Eurocode, DSV, FKM