All events in Inspire for Metal Extrusion Analysis
The Altair Inspire for Metal Extrusion Analysis course helps users understand the concept of the tool and obtain the necessary details for performing simulations on metal extrusion. The course includes a guide through the interface options and then focuses on the most common processes in the extrusion industry, ending with a detailed walk through of the process of utilizing Inspire Extrude to perform the metal extrusion simulations.
Goals and Objectives:
- Understand how to incorporate Altair Inspire for Metal Extrusion Analysis into traditional design processes to efficiently analyze and validate the design of extrusion dies and process.
- Indicate flow volume, bearings, billets, materials according to design preferences, setup the extrusion tooling deflection, and the quench process.
- Analyze results regarding metal extrusion process, tool deflection and quenching to discover the process feasibility
- Understand how to avoid typical extrusion defects.
- Analyze typical results such as billet interface, relative extrusion exit speed, quench factor and many others
|Product Suite||Language||Region||Date||Time||Room||Seats available||Status||Sign-up period||Options|
|Inspire||English||Europe/Africa, Asia Pacific||July 4, 2022 - July 5, 2022||3:00 AM - 5:00 AM||Online(Room details)||298||Booking open||Before July 3, 2022 3:00 AM America/Detroit||Register Now|
|Inspire||English||Americas||July 13, 2022 - July 14, 2022||12:30 PM - 2:30 PM||Online(Room details)||296||Booking open||Before July 12, 2022 12:30 PM America/Detroit||Register Now|
|Inspire||English||Europe/Africa, Asia Pacific||August 29, 2022 - August 30, 2022||3:00 AM - 5:00 AM||Online(Room details)||300||Booking open||Before August 28, 2022 3:00 AM America/Detroit||Register Now|
|Inspire||English||Americas||August 31, 2022 - September 1, 2022||12:30 PM - 2:30 PM||Online(Room details)||299||Booking open||Before August 30, 2022 12:30 PM America/Detroit||Register Now|